The Flow Technical Onboarding Consultant is a part of the Pluralsight Professional Services organization and works closely with the Customer Success Team. They are responsible for executing, and evolving Pluralsight's white-glove onboarding service. This is a service provided to Pluralsight's top-tier, strategic, and procuring customers. Pluralsight's onboarding service is a robust offering that requires a Consultant with deep SaaS enterprise onboarding, and customer engagement experience. The role is holistically responsible for the success of newly signed customers. The onboarding experience includes alignment and delivery of Pluralsight's existing Professional Services offerings suite, project leadership, coordination with marketing plans, deep engagement of technical content alignment, consulting on integration and analytics, training, and more.
The Technical Onboarding Consultant functions as an expert in the Pluralsight Flow platform and Service Offerings as well as business acumen relevant to executive technology buyers. They serve as both a customer-facing, and internal relationship expert.
- Own the onboarding experience of Pluralsight's most valuable customers from end-to-end
- Be accountable to key metrics that indicate onboarding success
- Act as an expert in SaaS onboarding best practices and serve as a Consultant to our customers in the best ways to approach them
- Serve as a capture point for voice of the customer and provide feedback to Global Success Team leadership and to account leadership on recurring issues to help enhance product & services capability
- Engage Pluralsight customers in a way that increases retention at point of renewal
- Be an advocate for your assigned customers in providing and obtaining the support required to successfully onboard in a 90 day time period.
- Act as the customer's key point of contact and trusted advisor through onboarding
- Ensure successful transition to the account CSM
- Provide project leadership throughout the onboarding engagement
- Facilitate platform awareness or marketing campaigns
- Travel to customer locations to facilitate training and project meetings.
- Ability to support topics and processes that require business acumen as well as deep technical insights. This would include but not limited too: Having an understanding of the software development lifecycle, software development common practices including Agile and DevOps, and understanding engineering culture.
- Liaise with multiple customer SME groups and assist them in developing and implementing a strategy that translates learning objectives into business results.
- 3+ years SaaS customer onboarding experience or implementation experience
- 3+ years customer engagement or customer success experience
- 4 year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives and leaders at all organizational levels
- Exposure to Enterprise-grade SaaS applications and show a competence in the ability to work within them
- Excellent business acumen with ability to simplify complex technical subjects to ensure mutual understanding
- Ability to quickly understand true root causes of customer requests & issues and execute on them
- Self-starter who is able to effectively time manage, prioritize, produce with autonomy, and provide visibility to key initiatives
- Strong operational aptitude balanced by highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Technical expertise in multiple domains. This ranges from core critical thinking, to exposure to a wide variety of tech stacks, to understanding how SaaS applications interact in enterprise customer environments.
- Up to 25% Travel Required for on-site customers engagements
- Formal project management certifications and work experience in a billable environment a plus
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle at enterprise scale is recommended but not required
- Understanding of engineering culture a plus
- Exposure to concepts related to Agile a plus