DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a data-driven, and customer-obsessed, Project Manager to join our Ad Measurement team to help our customers maximize the impact of their brands. You will plan, execute and help scale ad measurement implementations, and continue to build DISQO’s competitive edge by leveraging our unique data sets.
The ideal candidate must possess a very high level of technical aptitude, hands-on analysis skills, and project management skills. Exposure to digital marketing and MarTech landscape is highly desirable.
The position reports to our Head of Customer Success and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
What you will do:
- Champion the delivery of customer projects for DISQO’s ad measurement solutions.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and customers, working autonomously with the necessary members of the extended ad measurement team.
- Lead the project setup, meeting cadences coordination, and help deliver best-in-class insights for our customers.
- Develop and deliver on project plan commitments that align customer timelines with internal resources.
- Lead/participate in cross-functional scrum meetings to prioritize and deliver client delivery needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product, Analytics, and Data Science teams on client deliverable needs.
- Support customers by escalating business/technical issues internally and addressing client requests with the highest sense of urgency.
- Maintain dashboards to communicate status, timelines, and risks to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Beyond that, the sky’s the limit. Know that you will be fully supported to reach your full potential and maximize your impact on DISQO’s future.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field. MBA preferred
- 2+ years of project management experience in MarTech/AdTech SaaS organizations
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and the AdTech landscape
- Exposure to DCM’s, DSP’s and SSP’s, and how they coexist in digital marketing
- Experience with ad tracking and tagging implementations across digital marketing channels
- Experience with Web analytics data and a passion for dealing with large and diverse data sets
- Possess strong organizational, operational, analytical, presentation, and project management skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, PowerBI) and CRMs (e.g., Salesforce)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, with strong data problem-solving skills
- Eager to join a fast-paced working environment, learn and make an impact
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Read Full Job Description