- Lead cross-functionally to define schedule, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
- Work with the marketing team and senior leadership to deliver on our growth goals and campaign launches in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal-oriented results when tackling complex problems.
- Running recurring cross-functional syncs, and meetings to keep projects on track and keep stakeholders up-to-date on status.
- Communicate program status, risks and mitigation plans to leadership.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and available for review by all parts of the organization.
- Create and manage the project flow, deadlines, tracking systems and input for budget work.
- Analyze budget data and workflows to understand business needs and offer strategic direction.
- Oversee the department budget, with oversight on allocations and outgoings.
- Organize and prioritize operational projects in the department and create a tracking system.
- Create and maintain productive and effective relationships
- Set clear deadlines and expectations with relevant projects.
- Comfortable under pressure and working on numerous projects at once.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Complete our ChowNow onboarding (Los Angeles or remote) where you’ll learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our products.
- Observe 4 product demos with the sales team to better know our customers.
- Get to know the personalities on the team, our objectives and our priorities.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Have a good sense of the demands on the department and opportunities for organizational excellence
- Begin to establish your plans and processes for the department
- Communicate your strategic decisions with stakeholders and the broader team.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Have implemented a number of major new initiatives and/or processes to help the team run more smoothly
- Be well known by your cross-functional colleagues as the go-to person on the leadership team for information on strategic priorities, current projects and team member roles and responsibilities
You Should Apply If:
- 5+ years of program management experience, preferably in high-growth marketplace
- Preferred experience with challenger brands and/or consulting
- Experience building and managing relationships with vendors and other internal/external partners.
- Advanced Google Workspace, project tracking and data organisation skills.
- Excellent presentation creation skills.
- Remains calm under pressure, is quick-thinking, hands-on and functions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Problem-solver, planner, and facilitator that supports the needs of our teams. Thinks ahead, asks questions and raises any concerns.
- Thinks in terms of playbooks, and how to operationalize exceptional experiences and how to scale them.
- Highly organized individual who works well with many personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborator who values ideas from all people at all levels of the organization.
- A proven track record of success in goal attainment with high attention to detail.
- You can speak to numerous examples of organizational effectiveness.
- Broad knowledge of marketplace trends and consumer products
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote first culture and monthly stipend offering flexibility to work where you want and how you want.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.