Staff Technical Program Manager - Data Analytics at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Staff Technical Program Manager with a focus in Data Analytics, you will provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving our Release processes and quality. You will present your recommendations to senior leadership and drive the “follow through” of those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional partners. Each day you will exercise key skills such as conflict resolution, cross-team collaboration, as well as asking and answering questions with precision.
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights for our release programs
- Develop critical KPIs and build core operating dashboards to visualize insights and drive improvements
- Streamline the development and maintenance of our team reports and dashboards
- Identify and help resolve issues with data quality
- Develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria for your programs
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a high-quality product on time
- Host regular release meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you have:
We need someone who is process-oriented, results driven, and able to drive the software release process and collaborate to build the roadmap for the future. The key to success is the ability to be a flexible thinker and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally to develop and manage rigorous, well-communicated deliverables. In this role, you will drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and delivery of solutions and services.
- 8 years’ experience in data analytics and project/program management running large cross-functional initiatives
- Build strong, trusting relationships with development teams, product management, stakeholders, and cross-functional development groups
- Proven ability to lead through influence
- Ability to work effectively in both strategic and tactical spaces
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated efforts and environments
- High emotional intelligence to effectively manage a diverse team working in different environments
- Exceptional team building and team management skills, including interpersonal skills, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Demonstrated competence in key program management best practices: program planning, schedule construction and management; risk assessment & mitigation, change management and predictive metrics
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processed
- An orientation for execution with a strong process and metrics focus
- Clearly communicate changes/requests to the team and status/compromises to stakeholders
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.