Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
Netskope is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager for our Enterprise PMO office who can partner in executing projects that support work across Cloud. You will be responsible for overseeing engineering development projects and ensuring the continued timely delivery of our award-winning enterprise security products. You will drive the development of detailed schedules, resource allocation plans and budgets, and work closely with engineering leadership to drive projects and software releases to timely delivery. This role requires you to be an expert multitasker, a master planner, and a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives and teams in multiple locations.
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure software engineering programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Organizing sprint planning meetings, getting estimates from Dev Leads, and working with product managers to prioritize sprint tasks.
- Tracking sprint development, ensuring milestones within a sprint are met, and regularly communicating status or raising flags for features that are behind schedule.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope and ensuring that 3, 6, 9 and 12-month roadmaps are executed.
- Providing a high -level lens on post-release support tickets, regressions, etc., and analyzing how teams can get better by doing continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of engineering and Program Management experience
- Hands-on experience with release management in a large, production cloud environment
- Broad and deep knowledge of enterprise networking and security technologies.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based systems.
- Familiarity with FedRAMP and Gov Cloud setup with AWS or other public cloud will be beneficial
- A proven track record of delivering Enterprise SaaS Products
- Experience with Agile Development processes
- Experience coordinating and directing teams and resources in matrix environment
- Proficiency in creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs using industry standard tools
- Experience with lifecycle management
- Experience working in an engineering environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience collaborating with overseas teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline