Sr. Technical Program Manager at Pluralsight (Remote)
Remote - USA, Remote - Utah
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering a group of interrelated complex projects relating to Pluralsight Skill's annual objectives. This individual will lead program teams of 20+ individuals to help design project milestones, dependencies, and estimates for the program lifecycle. This individual must excel at leading teams and thrive in an environment where s/he is given freedom to lead while also being held accountable for results.
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You are an amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- You don't see problems, you see opportunities and are energized by coming up with multiple solutions to solve challenges.
- You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and common sense.
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll own:
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and communication across several product teams, working with developers, product manager(s), and UX designer(s).
- Coordinate with key contributors to manage scope and change requests.
- Serve as primary point of contact for communicating status and addressing issues as they arise
- Communicate project status clearly and succinctly to senior management by delivering complex messages in business terms.
- Drive the delivery of program plans, business cases, technical team estimates, and corresponding return on investment estimates for funding requests
Experience you'll need:
- 5+ years of technical project management for complex, enterprise software products
- Ability to inform diverse stakeholders on progress.
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems.
- Deep understanding of scrum methodologies and agile environments.
- Have successfully owned a portfolio of projects or a product before - you understand the blood, sweat, and tears that go into program management
What you'll get:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays and Company wide mid-year break
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program - We care!
Bring your authentic self! Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.