Sr Technical Program Manager - Nordstrom Analytical Platform at Nordstrom (Chicago, IL)
Nordstrom Data and Analytical Services Team is seeking a Sr Technical Program Management to complement our exciting event-driven analytical platform hosting Customer, Product, Inventory data planes. We began our journey to transform our approach to data and analytics from a batch-centric platform with siloed data marts, to our Nordstrom Analytical Platform (NAP), a real-time, event-streaming-centric, analytical platform that provides high quality, pre-stitched 360 views of our customers, products, inventory, customer service, fulfilment/logistics, and credit. Data touches every aspect of our business and thus data standards and policies have the potential to impact across a wide swath of the company.
As a Sr Technical Program Manager you will interact with people in both business and technical roles to create specifications and resolve issues with an eye toward continuous improvement. This position works across departments and functional lines on a variety of programs that range in scope, risk and complexity, and success is measured in terms of Return on Investment (ROI), new capabilities, and benefit delivery
A day in the life...
- Manage programs impacting enterprise and possess track record of successful program delivery preferably in multiple areas
- Demonstrate track record of using data and defining KPIs to measure success from both a business and technology perspective
- Actively manage capability/program using data to drive decisions, lead change and progress within broader team
- Create valid estimates of effort to complete engineering work streams and understand the relationship between technology and business, and how technology enables core capabilities and business unlocks
- Possess proven track record for making programmatic recommendations within technology that enable the business to achieve goals
- Understand the relationship between technology and the business and how technology enables core capabilities and business unlocks
You own this if you have...
- A 4-year degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 8 + years of Program Management experience
- 8+ years demonstrated successful program delivery
- Extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships
- VP-level communication and expertise practices in knowledge sharing
This range may vary for candidates hired to work in locations other than Colorado.
Minimum = $80,600/annually
Maximum = $133,000/annually
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.