Sr. Staff UX Program Manager at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Team & Role:
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures. This diversity inspires passion and creativity among our teams and propels innovation in our products.
We are Experience advocates responsible for leading the successful execution and delivery of flexible and holistic programs and processes to enable delightful product experiences. We are creative problem solvers and team leaders by nature, dedicated to building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion, and creating efficiencies in the research, design, and product content processes.
Learn more about our Experience team here .
What you get to do in this role:
- Operates with a high degree of autonomy, seeks to address long-standing organizational opportunities, and effects change within our Experience Team and our cross-functional partner orgs. To address organizational opportunities, you'll define an end-to-end plan, engage with executive stakeholders, drive root cause analysis, implement solutions, and monitor effectiveness.
- You'll implement scalable processes or solutions to effectively plan and manage multiple UX projects to meet our objectives.
- Contribute to the development of the program management function. Share back successful practices, frameworks, tools, and lessons learned that have worked in your Program.
- Identify connections and reconcile possible collisions between different product offerings, features, and platforms.
- Ensure transparency, alignment, and clear communication of program status and overall resourcing across the portfolio to key product development stakeholders.
- 10+ years of project/program management experience in mid/large size companies, ideally on a product design or experience team.
- Leads challenging, innovative and productive conversations to solve critical challenges in both strategic and tactical circumstances.
- Models change agent behavior by coaching others to solicit buy-in, promote, and communicate new scalable solutions to improve execution processes across our organization and beyond.
- Educates cross-functional peers about their discipline and advocates for its value.
- Actively shares knowledge and expertise with others to ensure diversity and inclusion with the goal of elevating colleagues, teams, and community of practice.
- BA/BS degree or higher in Business Management, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Operations and Information Management (OIM) or other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working on and managing large projects or programs with cross-functional teams.
- Deliver solutions and strategies while mitigating or removing obstacles.
- Experience utilizing software to keep projects organized, track metrics, and report on progress.
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $156,420 - $273,278, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.