Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of projects to Rightpoint clients. Candidate must have experience managing custom SDLC projects and experience managing external projects in a consulting environment. Ideal candidate will be based in the tri-state area.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Effectively manage changing client needs and requirements throughout the engagement
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Actively works with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Prepares for engagement reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes Rightpoint’s exposure and risk on project
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses to clients on a weekly basis
- Manages project budget
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Approves team members' time reports in a conscientious and timely manner
- Understands basic revenue models, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
- Understands Rightpoint’s pricing model and billing procedures
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed
- Identifies "follow-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Assists proposal efforts including completing project scoping and SOW assessments
- Possesses a thorough understanding of Rightpoint’s capabilities
- Effectively conveys Rightpoint’s message in both written and verbal discussions
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and sets and manages client expectations
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client loyalty
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Helps inform team member career development opportunities
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels
- Challenges fellow team members to progress toward their professional development goals
What we’d love to see
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science (preferred) or related field
- 4 or more years of client consulting experience
- 4 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.