For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Zscaler Cloud Operations team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our growing organization.
Cloud Operations Project Manager will be responsible for creating, managing and improving the internal processes, workflows, and documentations for our Cloud Operations and Infrastructure teams.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of technical, project management and communication skills. Technical background in infrastructure, servers, networks, and experience with data center operations is required.
This position requires previous hands-on Project Management experience, a strong track record of success and ability to execute in a dynamic environment.
This role involves partnering with various internal teams like system engineers, Sales engineers, support and engineering, to provide the customer with an excellent onboarding experience.
- Manage, coordinate and develop activities related to Operations Project Management such as planning, kick off, management, tracking and closure of Operations projects.
- Manage customer-facing project milestones, deliverables, and communication
- Provides cross-functional coordination and team communications
- Provide management level visibility and reporting on project status and risk
- Serve as point of contact for project associated status and information
- Utilize Operation information systems and update them regularly. Effectively use project management tools (spreadsheets, dashboards, etc)
- 7-10 years of project management experience; preferably within cloud or data center technologies
- Prior experience in networking, infrastructure and data center operations
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to details, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Solid working knowledge and/or understanding of ISO 270001 or another compliance environment
- Proven working experience in project management in the Information Technology industry
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and methodologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated to learn.Takes ownership and accountability
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management or Business
- PMP Certification is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.