Sr./ Program Manager, Travel Partner Services & Solutions at TripActions
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. / Program Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Program Management, your job is to lead the delivery of a new product offering to the corporate market. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment and easily adjusts to rapid changes in people, process, and product. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications and relationships with several teams within TripActions.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage our new product offering and partner program from scoping to implementation.
- Understand all aspects of the TripActions business, teams, and processes to ensure successful roll-out of our new product and service offering.
- Lead multiple projects working with teams across different time zones
- Work with teams to define the project scope, resources and plan for tracking delivery.
- Collaborate with Supply, Engineering, Product, and Service teams to ensure effective decision making and documentation of those decisions.
- Assist subject matter experts in defining requirements as needed , contributing to the project schedule, delivery tracking , and maintain ing program/project documentation and corresponding meetings as needed
- Facilitate project meetings and create an effective communication plan for coordinating with teams, conveying program status and tracking program deliverables for leadership, all program stakeholders, including external partners
- Identify and manage dependencies across projects and teams.
- Own change management process with product owner(s) and engineering leads
- Support relationships with external partners
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the technology sector; Validated knowledge of travel industry and travel technology preferred; airline and/or loyalty program experience a plus.
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
- Organized; ability to translate concepts into action plan
- Strong internal partner management skills: ability to inspire and motivate resources outside your own internal team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability
- Business acumen – you easily connect the dots between different topics and functions
- Detail oriented, with the ability to “connect the dots” across teams
- Bias for results and decision-making vital to address bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and encourage behavior to improve business benefit
- Outstanding communication skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and written communication
- Proven ability to complete projects according to scope, budget and timeline