Sr. Program Manager, Sales Strategy and Operations at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Sr. Program Manager to help scale the global sales organization through the next several stages of growth.
The successful candidate must be a thought leader who builds the bridge between our Sales Channels, Strategy, Marketing and Product teams, bringing everyone together under one common vision. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions. The candidate will own and execute projects for the entire Sales organization.
- As the Sr. Program Manager, you will be a strategist, consultant and implementer to streamline activities based on established priorities, driving efficiencies within the organization. Examples of activities include establishing and managing OKRs and annual planning, preparing agendas and facilitating meetings, managing the QBR process, etc.
- Lead strategic projects that enable sales leaders to more effectively operate their teams, resulting in quantifiable outcomes. Examples include a diverse set of initiatives that seek to understand and lift Snoo engagement, inclusive vision setting, defining core values to guide our actions, expanded well-being efforts and enhanced remote workplace experience.
- Support the VP in setting overall communications strategy across the businesses and regions to drive continual awareness and instill energy around where the organization is headed, how we’ll get there and reported progress along the way.
- Oversee the planning of internal events and experiences that disseminate critical information while building connections across the team.
- Synthesize data into actionable insights to shape plans and share best practices with cross-functional teams, measuring program impact and effectiveness.
- Facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives based on critical feedback and changing needs, in a dynamic and agile environment.
- 5+ years working directly with executive leadership and influencing sales strategies.
- Extensive experience working in global teams, with touch points in the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to think strategically from first principles while managing with a sense of urgency through ambiguities.
- Proven ability of converting strategy into action
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].