ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a passionate, thoughtful, diligent Learning Experience Designer with proven results in copy-writing and training development to join our Global Learning and Development team. In this role, they will work cross-functionally and take a human-centered design approach to develop engaging, yet scalable learning and development programs.
The ideal candidate brings strong skills in instructional design, curriculum design, and project management. Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and -managed, extremely organized, always open to feedback and critique, and comfortable working collaboratively or autonomously depending on the needs of the project.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Design innovative yet scalable curriculum and instructional materials, such as online lessons, presentation decks, facilitation guides, templates and other companion documents for different audiences.
- Develop audience-specific content for a variety of formats such as video, in-person and virtual facilitation, print, mobile, and desktop formats.
- Build and deploy comprehensive learning paths for multiple lines of business leveraging our learning management system while maintaining Peloton’s content and branding guidelines.
- Write, edit, and proof content to ensure consistent tone and language that reflect Peloton's communication brand guidelines.
- Gather and analyze insights from a variety of sources to form insightful content strategy recommendations.
- Create process documentation outlining standard methodologies for curriculum creation and management.
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and emerging trends in adult learning theory, methods, tools and software.
- Champion and project manage global L+D programs and initiatives while collaborating with cross-functional collaborators and subject matter experts in different fields, including but not limited to: People Team (HR), People Experience, Diversity, Equity, + Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Business Leaders across the Company.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 3+ years in Learning Experience Design or Instructional Design
- 3+ years of writing and content strategy experience
- 1+ year experience developing content for learning-focused programs with instructional technology
- Familiarity with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Articulate 360
- Proficiency with project management tools such as Monday.com and Google’s Suite of tools.
- Proficiency with an LMS or CMS platform such as Lessonly, Articulate 360, and Storyline.
- Experience adhering to content and brand guidelines
- Proven ability to lead global projects with multiple key partners
- Passion for learning and personal development
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You work effectively and collaboratively on both in-person and remote teams
- Extremely meticulous and can juggle multiple projects and tasks on tight timelines
- Strong standout colleague (no job is too small or too large) - willing to take on additional responsibilities when needed
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.