Sr Mgr, Program & Portfolio Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of innovative and like-minded individuals that have a passion for digital transformation and improving the way people work
- Help guide a well-trained and diverse team of individuals based on today’s best business practices of mentorship and inclusion with an emphasis on professional and personal development
- Contribute to the development of our NowOnNow digital transformation strategy to build world-class customer experience solutions
- Execute the key activities required to deliver ‘Customer 0 and 1’ digital transformation experiences
- Build effective working relationships with highly motivated and innovative members of teams across ServiceNow
- Collaborate daily to share ideas, solicit input, and engage as a high-performing team that enables all team member to be successful
- Develop cost-benefit analysis models to prioritize resourcing and digital transformation investments
- Communicate strategic recommendations in oral and written format to executive leadership and throughout ServiceNow
- Conduct data-based analysis to enable all decision making on strategic and operational problems
- Conduct all Project Management activities, including resource estimates, planning, designing, and implementation of business and IT efforts
- Develop insights to drive effective, high-quality decisions making and decisive actions
- Engage daily with Product, Engineering, Design and IT teams to solve digital transformation challenges across industries and verticals
- Own and execute projects against clear project plans with well-defined milestones and business impact objectives
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience as a digital transformation change agent and customer experience expert
- Passion for technology and innovation to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building world-class customer experiences
- Proven track record leading a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals with verifiable business outcomes
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment across multiple geographies
- Experience designing optimized customer experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Dedicated to executing based on the Agile and Scrum software methodologies
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and via webinars
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope in order to get the job done
- The ability to generate ideas for how our digital experiences can make our customers more successful
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions with limited guidance or supervision
- Must be someone who is intellectually curious and excited about working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions
- Strong release management and QA management experience
- Excels in mitigating program delivery risks and strive to share accurate and timely program status to everyone
- Stimulates and relish change, adapt quickly, and see change as an opportunity while embracing diversity and new ideas
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time.
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.