Senior Enterprise Project Manager
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Snap has been recognized by Comparably as a Best place to work in Salt Lake City. Snap’s Enterprise PMO has an inclusive culture with a strong emphasis on providing excellent opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth. Come join us!
As a Senior Enterprise Project Manager in the Enterprise PMO, you will be responsible for working with teams to experiment with new approaches and techniques to manage projects efficiently and effectively. You will manage a portfolio of projects and will be driving process improvements across functions. This role will be reporting to the VP of PMO and supporting the continuous value delivery of our PMO.
How you will contribute…
- Plan and manage multiple large to extra-large complex projects, including implementation of Enterprise business initiatives and new business product introductions (i.e., Enterprise Hub, Communication Platform as a Service, etc.) and other projects
- Partner with our business owners, internal teams, and stakeholders to define the project OKRs and roadmap, develop implementation plans and milestones, and measure against metrics
- Work with business owners to scope functional and technical requirements, communicate to relevant stakeholders, and work with teams to deliver them in a successful and timely manager
- Effectively prioritize project deliverables. Direct and be accountable for change management within your program domain
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the project to determine if the plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve strategic objectives
- Identify core problems or opportunities within business processes. Understand the root cause and impacts for the project and other teams
- Help your team members to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors. Provide opportunities to help close their skill gaps
- Other project support and duties as needed
How will you get here…
- You have 6+ years of experience leading business projects. Large system implementation experience and well-rounded technical background a plus
- You have 8+ years of experience working in a technology company or in project/program management
- You have significant agile/lean experience in a project manager, product owner, or scrum master role, in organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban
- You have executed corporate-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with the initiative rollout and ongoing support
- You have experience working closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other teams to get high-quality products and features through the software development lifecycle. Experience working as a developer a plus
- You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze problems systematically to make informed, critical decisions quickly
- You have experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization
- You have experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives
- You are highly adaptable in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity and competing priorities
- You naturally exude team building, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities. You are an avid learner and never cease to improve
The following additional skills would be favorable and contribute to the company as well as the position’s overall success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information System or equivalent preferred
- PMI-ACP, PMP, SAFe 5.0, or Lean Six Sigma certified
- Experience in financial services and technology disciplines
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies
Why You’ll Love It Here…
Benefits, benefits, benefits!
- Unlimited paid time off – after 30 days!
- Paid volunteer days and paid diversity days
- Flexible work options
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Culture, culture, culture!
Growth opportunities are endless
- Collaboration from the top down – check out our CEO, Matt Hawkins
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com