Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Sign products and Digital Marketing Cloud solutions. The Adobe Sign consulting team is responsible for providing experienced skills in implementing signature solutions integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions, and working with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Consultants to join the Adobe Consulting Delivery team! These key Consultants will collaborate with our multi-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high-quality solutions. The ideal candidate demonstrates shown experience in delivering Adobe Sign solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile projects and will possess the skills to interact, collaborate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management.
- Have a deep understanding of electronic signature platforms and best implementation practices!
- Experience in professional services projects focused around integration with Web Services and Rest APIs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Workday, Apttus, SAP Ariba or other enterprise application integrations
- Industry background as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect, business analyst, or similar experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including clear observations, analysis, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving agreement from senior leaders (i.e., Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects at the same time
- Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & partners
- Configure the Adobe Sign application in conjunction with developed requirements
- Experience reviewing, elaborating business, technical requirements, and coach client resources around requirements management
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives
- Work with the client to gather user feedback on implemented functionality.
- Advise the client group on Adobe Sign internal alignment and customer change management.
- Ensure client enablement on their Adobe Sign implementation
- Experience with Agile Scrum process and project management systems such as Atlassian tools (Confluence/Jira)
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- An MBA, degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
- Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Adobe Document Cloud solutions
- Adobe Sign
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1) approach, where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/) and explore the meaningful benefits (http://benefits.adobe.com/) we offer. Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $127,100 - $165,100
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.