Solutions Project Manager at Dentsu (Detroit, MI)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Solutions Project Manager is responsible for implementing repeatable frameworks, processes, tools, technologies, and governance models to bring sustainable “integrated solutions” to market. The role works across service-lines, integrating the best of dentsu to create harmonized processes and systems, in a way that is scalable and agile to lead and respond to market and client needs.
You will demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and apply the correct level of urgency to achieve a mutually accepted solution. You should have a strong drive to learn enterprise project management principles and concepts and how to apply that knowledge towards the successful implementation and delivery of projects.
Critical Role Priorities include:
- Drive high-impact, highly visible, and highly complex projects through the project management life cycle while keeping the project organized (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closure).
- Develop and document project schedules, deliverables, clear RACI and milestones through a detailed project plan.
- Develop communication & change management plans to ensure successful project execution and benefits realization.
- Proactively identify, track and resolve issues, risks and dependencies associated with projects; leading risk mitigation planning and communication to project sponsors/stakeholders; Escalate issues as defined in documented escalation procedures.
- Work closely with colleagues within the businesses covering Finance, Sales Operations, Legal, Internal Audit, Privacy, Information Technology and HR aspects.
- Ensure governance and compliance of Solutions policy, standards, guidelines and processes in the Americas.
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing & strong organization skills.
- Make decisions and judgments based on standard procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, manage workload, and adapt to changing business conditions.
- Ability to understand how projects align with the organization strategy to ground the project team and stakeholders in why the project is important.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize several projects and tasks.
- Demonstrate exemplary proficiency using project management software programs such as MS Project/Planner, Workfront, or other tools; cater tools and approach on the given project or project team.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of Project Management Concepts as defined by the Project management institute (PMI) and/or agile concepts and methodologies (Scrum Alliance).
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills techniques and responsibilities.
- Must be reliable and lead by example related to schedule and recurring tasks.
- Possess conflict resolution skills with an ability to identify stakeholders, assess their needs and manage expectations
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of marketing/advertising industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of project management experience delivering large, cross-functional projects.
- Preferred: PMI certification (PMP) or Scrum Alliance Certification (CSM).
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $95,000 - $110,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/