Solutions Engineer- Consultant at Litera (Remote)
Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: The Solutions Engineer is a position within the Foundation Firm Intelligence business unit. The Solutions Engineer will lead the effort to guide our customers through the implementation of our best of breed cloud solution for law firm experience management. They provide ongoing advice and support to ensure customers derive maximum value from our firm intelligence solution. This team of experts is essential to our customers’ success and team members act as trusted advisors before, during and after software rollout. We want to add people to our team who are as passionate about taking care of customers as we are!
A Day in the Life:
- Guide customers through implementations of Foundation’s Firm Intelligence platform.
- Provide configuration best practices based on the customers’ requirements.
- Lead customer status calls.
- Act as a trusted advisor through all aspects of projects.
- Validate deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability.
- Understand and use best practices for localization and translation.
- Provide UI/UX feedback to product owners.
- Act as a customer advocate by providing feedback to our internal teams related to product improvements.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our 2-day online training class on Foundation Firm Intelligence.
- Engage with your team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business and where we are heading.
- Familiarize yourself with our technology by working with teammates, configuring software, and using the existing documentation to learn the products.
- Gain an understanding of our procedures and tools.
- Learn the process used for implementing our software with our customers.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take ownership of specific customers and lead software implementations.
- Follow the implementation process for bi-weekly status meetings with customers, conduct ad-hoc meetings based on customer needs, and ask questions to ensure you are supporting the customer with the most appropriate information and guidance.
- Assist other team members as a subject matter expert.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Develop and provide customers with implementation best practices.
- Be responsible for customer project deadlines and ensure projects are on track to complete on time and on target.
- Work with other team members to assist with other projects as needed.
- Provide input to processes and procedures for continual improvement.
- Work with other departments to solicit feedback from your customers to ensure we are continually meeting the customers’ needs.
- Write help articles and documentation.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, interviewing, organization, interpersonal, research, investigative, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner, and willingness to pursue emerging technologies as needed for the organization.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly as they are being developed.
- Capable of managing internal relationships effectively with the ability to have difficult conversations around software issues and status of projects in a clear and timely manner.
- Successfully manage multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong MS Office skills including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 4+ years’ relevant experience, a track record of the following:
- Experience deploying enterprise software, preferably in law firms
- Experience working with customers in a support or consulting role
- Researching product issues quickly and effectively
- Communicating issues and status in a clear and timely manner
- Working effectively with a team
- Working independently, effectively, and efficiently in a remote work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word styles and formats desired
- HTML experience desired
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What sets us apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team.
- Work with an experienced team that has a proven track record of customer experience excellence.
- Have the opportunity to learn new tools and trends in technical communications as we build best-in-class offerings for our customers.
- You’ll be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills.
- Great health benefits, PTO, holiday policies, & more!