Senior Technology Partnerships Manager at ReCharge Payments
The Senior Tech Partnerships Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for our partnerships with top e-commerce vendors. These top vendors span the e-commerce stack, from the commerce platforms themselves to solution providers in customer marketing, payments, tax automation, and shipping. Partnership success with these vendors is critical to the long term success of ReCharge.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Define and execute on our overall tech partnership strategy with 1-2 top strategic partners
- Foster a close working relationship and become ingrained with various departments at these top partners
- Bring together product/engineering teams (at ReCharge and the partner) on key integration use cases for mutual customers
- Identify and execute joint commercial opportunities with these top partners that will accelerate Recharge’s business
- Bring integrations to market - from conception through the product development process and launch
- Help build ReCharge’s overall tech partner program from scratch, and implement feedback loops so that we can constantly iterate and improve
- Occasionally present to ReCharge SLT on partner strategy, top initiatives, results, etc.
- 5+ years of product/product marketing experience
- An understanding of various B2B and B2C routes to market.
- Ability to communicate in a technical capacity (talk use cases, integration methods, APIs, etc)
- Empathy and an understanding of our merchants’ pain points and how these pain points can be solved by their vendors working closely together.
- Experience building strong business cases for prioritizing certain partner vendors, integrations, and commercial opportunities.
- Knowledge on how to measure the success of a partnership from both a customer and business value perspective.
- You move fast, and are not afraid to try things, fail, and learn from those failures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.