Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
- Partner with multiple teams across our company to prioritize projects by understanding scope, requirements, level of effort, and state of our pipeline, and clarifying trade offs when changes are made to that plan.
- Work with developers to prioritize work done in weekly or bi-weekly releases as well as longer-term waterfall projects.
- Manage communication of active work, backlog, priorities and risks to developers and other stakeholders.
- Track the execution projects against your plan. Incorporate OKR specific objectives where relevant. Manage project documentation and report on project status, backlog, and resources.
- Lead projects, ensure definition of requirements, scope, and find and address project focus areas.
- Support other areas needed to keep projects moving forward.
- Work cross collaboratively to define OKRs for the next quarter.
- Passion for working in a rapidly growing business with curiosity, humility, humor, and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and effortlessly own and prioritize multiple projects.
- Minimum 3–5 years of experience as a project or program manager, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand challenges and risks in order to provide timely recommendations and drive decisions.
- Solid organizational and project management skills and ability to manage competing priorities without losing sight of the most important initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to influentially drive alignment among stakeholders while ensuring execution accountability across teams.
- Experience in healthcare tech
- Experience working in remote, distributed teams
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.