Senior Technical Project Manager at FIS
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In a Project Management - Technology role, you'll use best-in-breed PM tools to help us deliver products that will change the world of fintech. This will include overseeing the development of new products and services as well as new internal information systems and applications, new technology integrations, and infrastructure build-outs.
About the team:
IBS Open APIs team builds and maintains Open API capabilities on the FIS Code Connect platform, for the various Integrated Banking Services (IBS) Clients and Vendors to build next generation Digital solutions and Integrations. Code Connect is part of the FIS's modernization vision to expose all assets as APIs, to enable rapid integration by our clients and Fintech partners allowing them to innovate faster and find new revenue streams. FIS Code Connect was named "Most Advanced API Strategy" in New Aite Group Core Banking Report.
What you will be doing:
Help various Integrated Banking Services (IBS) Clients and Vendors to successfully integrate to Core via Open APIs.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Interacts with Clients and/or Vendors to explain Connectivity, Security and/or necessary technical requirements to integrate with FIS applications
- Participates in Client Implementation meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
What you will need:
- 5-7+ years of technical project management experience
- Experience working with tools such as Rally, Jira, Postman, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience serving as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, specifically interacting with external clients
Added bonus if you have:
- Understanding of API-based system to system integration flows, including network authentication, security, logging, etc
- Experience working with Splunk
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.