Senior Technical Program Manager at Anitian (Remote)
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to be responsible for leading aspects of new customer onboarding projects for the Anitian Cloud Automation suite of products. Your role will include application of FedRAMP knowledge and ability to problem solve PMO related escalations, as well as acting as the PM for high visibility and difficult customers. You will manage all phases of the customer journey from project initiation through closure. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project deliverables are completed, and schedules are on track. Ideally, you have experience in managing complex cloud-based SaaS projects with deployment in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project deliverables and schedules
- Partner with clients on onboarding projects that encompass platform deployment, application integration, security operations, and compliance engagement
- Lead project kickoff meetings with new customers
- Meeting with the project team to identify and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain project stakeholder communication and support
- Facilitate regular project status meetings and working sessions with the customer
- Track and manage risks, action items, and decisions
- Use appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Manage multiple client-facing projects, simultaneously
- Optimize project engagement processes and procedures
- Analyze and interpret key PMO metrics for process improvement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to deal with rapid change and ambiguity in stressful environments
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous experience with SDLC, or DevOps, a plus
- Previous experience with Cloud Security or Compliance, a plus
- Previous experience in startup or technology company is a plus
- Experience with 3PAO
- Experience with Microsoft ADO and Microsoft Excel
Required Education, Certifications and Training
- 5+ years of technical project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
- Understanding of FedRAMP
Desirable Education, Certifications and Training
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
Flexible Work Environment: We offer our employees flexibility in their work location. Whether you prefer to work onsite at our Beaverton, OR, headquarters office, work fully remote from your home, or a hybrid solution, we have a place for you.
Please note: All remote work must be performed within the United States.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- For more information about working with Anitian, please visit our careers page.
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available here.