The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Technical Program Manager to own all technical aspects of our connectivity ecosystem partnerships -- with mobile network operators, remote SIM provisioning providers, SIM manufacturers, and others.
This role is part of the product management organization, and critical to both smooth day to day operations, as well as our long term strategic success. As the first role of its kind at the company, this individual will have the opportunity to define and implement new processes and approaches.About this role
Hologram powers businesses across a wide array of industry verticals including micro-mobility, smart cities, agritech, connected health, and more. As Technical Program Manager, you’ll need to have a strong partner focus, be an excellent communicator and influencer across all mediums, and deliver exceptional project management and cross functional orchestration -- all backed up with deep technical knowledge.What you'll do:
- Own all technical aspects of our connectivity ecosystem partnerships -- with mobile network operators, remote SIM provisioning providers, SIM manufacturers, and others.
- Work closely with VP Partnerships, product, and engineering to guide technical due diligence and planning for any new partnership opportunities in the pipeline, in parallel with commercial negotiations and evaluation.
- Establish strong day-to-day working relationships with key technical and operational personnel at our connectivity partners.
- Establish a regular communication cadence with your partners on any and all technical issues, including participating in and crafting the technical elements of quarterly partnership reviews.
- Own project planning and execution for new partner integrations, new capability integrations with existing partners, and maintenance of existing integrations.
- Be highly responsive to customer needs, working closely with Customer Success to troubleshoot any customer issues caused by upstream partners.
- Be the "technical voice" of Hologram with external partners, including meetings with senior executives at those partners if required.
- Provide input on the development and evolution of Hologram's partnership strategy and program.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to weave partnership needs (integration and maintenance) into the product roadmap in an efficient and planful way.
- Work with product and design to "design" the partner experience — partner service blueprints, well designed partner communications and assets, intentional touchpoints.
- Be a champion for your technical counterparts at our connectivity partners by defining business and technical requirements, aggregating feedback, and working alongside product and engineering teams to ensure joint success
- Work with the VP Partnerships and CPO to influence cross-functional teams: product, engineering, revenue, and others to improve our connectivity partner experience, improve reliability for the Hologram platform, and establish Hologram as a partner of choice in the connectivity ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience leading technology integrations with strategic partners.
- Experience leading projects within multi-functional teams (product, engineering, design, partnerships, customer success).
- Experience in technical project and/or program management for complex software / data / cloud computing products or platforms.
- Working technical knowledge of APIs, networking, and cyber security best practices.
- Previous exposure to cellular and/or IoT industries.
- Computer science / software engineering background.
The product team serves as the connection point between development teams and the customers we serve, spearheading the success of Hologram in tandem with Design, Engineering, and Revenue. We run a squad model, with product managers given high autonomy in a specific problem space, in exchange for high expectations. We create clarity from ambiguity through strategy and goal setting, never shy away from hard decisions, and are disciplined about collaborating and executing along the entire journey.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $130,000 to $183,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process
- 45 minute Zoom chat with Mike Georgoff, Chief Product Officer
- 60 minute Zoom interview with Ryan Lee, Sr Director Product
- Take home case study (2-4 hours of time investment)
- Final Panel: 4 Zoom interviews with CTO, VP Revenue, VP Partnerships, and an engineering team member
- Reference checks
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected].
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.