Senior Technical Program Manager, Security - US Remote at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
Vistaprint is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to drive the strategy for execution of the Information Security vision across the organization, where security is everyone’s responsibility. The Vistaprint Security team is composed of Senior Security engineers who lead security efforts across the Enterprise in collaboration with engineering teams to reduce cybersecurity risks. Reporting to Vistaprint Head of Security TPM, Technical Program Manager will ensure that security is an integral part of innovation and digital transformation at Vistaprint.
- Supporting the team in leading company-wide Information Security initiatives
- Enabling Agile methodologies and tools for planning, tracking, measuring, and reporting
- Identifying areas of opportunity for automation, efficiency, and quality improvements
- Ensuring alignment, prioritization, resource planning, program execution, and team efficiency
- Keeping programs on track to deliver on objectives and time commitments; responding to changes and risks; pivoting plans when appropriate
- Creating collaborative and engaging work environments that foster inclusion, autonomy, transparency, innovation, and learning.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- You drive engagement through collaboration across the organization to build security into business and technology processes
- You have significant knowledge of Agile methods and practices to organize and deliver work on schedule with high quality
- You bring expertise with metrics, tracking, and reporting
- You are passionate about Information Security and have TPM-appropriate knowledge in an Information Security domain such as Secure SDLC, DevSecOps, data security, vulnerability management, AWS security, GDPR.
- Certifications: CISSP, SANS, CISM, OSCP or other industry certification, or have completed a security training program.
- Knowledge and experience in: NIST CSF framework, FAIR, OWASP
- Adept at managing programs through shifting priorities, scope, demands, and timelines
- Ability to look ahead to anticipate program changes and apply TPM techniques of change management, escalations, risk management, and exception management.
- Someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior working experience in the e-commerce organization
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.