LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You can build partnerships that move our business forward
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will:
- Manage a large-scale program for a critical voice business initiatives (5-10+ vertical tracks, multiple stakeholders, multiple partners)
- Interact with internal, external and executive stakeholders often requiring judgement and organizational sensitivity
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of architecture, systems design, infrastructure needs, and component design to support subsequent efforts with similar requirements
- Create and consolidate program timeline and communicating overall program health in a way that all levels of the organization can consume
- Ensure each team understands the overall objectives and timeline, and how their deliverables impact the overall program
- Present issues and risks formally to leadership and vertical tracks
- Work collaboratively and globally with cross-functional peers and senior leaders/stakeholders to program issues and drive mitigation plans
- Create and lead new and/or modified solutions to complex pain points within the organization.
- Challenge organizational processes that do not contribute to value delivery, and illustrate better process alternatives
- Drive the continuous improvement and evolution of processes, methodologies, and tools within the organization
- Demonstrate ability to interact, negotiate, and influence decisions across multiple tracks and executive leadership
- Establishes and implements processes which foster team collaboration, the exchange of diverse ideas and transparency at the organizational level
- Captures requisite knowledge, in form of best practices, how to guides and similar to accelerate continuous improvement
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years full lifecycle program/product management experience
- Experience using multiple development approaches (Agile, Kanban ideal)
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Comfortable presenting to and persuading at the Director and Vice President level
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong business acumen supporting business operations in technology companies and/or retail
- Agile tools (JIRA, Rally, etc)
- Strong solution analysis experience in a global environment with distributed teams
- Big-picture thinking (vision), while constantly keeping an eye on execution of the vision
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits and flexible time off. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.