Senior Staff Program Manager, Future Products at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Staff Program Manager is to develop programs around all phases of future product development and drive Go To Market Readiness for new product introduction.
For your programs, you will be the driving force to:
• Guide and support Future Products teams through every stage of program execution - from discovery, validation, and development to market entry and scale
• Prepare the organization for new product launches via our Go To Market processes
• Lead cross-functional team planning and goal setting as well as driving the completion of deliverables across GTM Readiness workstreams (Product, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
• Identify gaps and collaborate with workstreams to resolve blockers
• Build strong relationships across various functions of the organization to collaborate and deliver seamless program execution
• Facilitate all Cross-functional and Product GTM readiness meetings
• Work collaboratively with each functional team to reflect on lessons learned from previous release GTM process and apply towards planning for the upcoming release GTM readiness
• Drive continuous improvements and high quality in the process and deliverables across teams
• Help refine and monitor measures of success through incubation phase gates
• Clearly communicate objectives, status, risks, and results to all stakeholders
In addition, you will be involved in helping with:
• New programs & projects
• Other ongoing business operational activities
• Presentations and data analysis
• Team operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
• Proven project/program management experience involving many cross functional teams across the organization (GTM program management experience is a strong plus)
• Experience in incubation/emerging products organizations a plus
• Process orientated and very organized
• Strong growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve
• Strong collaboration and communication skills – able to work well with many different types of people, able to influence and lead without direct reporting authority
• Comfortable challenging the status quo
• Strong customer experience orientation
• Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
• Excellent persuasion skills
• Superior communications and presentation skills
• Ability to make decisions independently
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.