We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Our goal across all of People Success is to make Coinbase the best place for top talent from all backgrounds to work. In particular, the Talent Management team provides strategy and delivers programs to ensure high-performing teams and talent across Coinbase -- starting with hiring and continuing throughout the full employee lifecycle.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Effectiveness and is responsible for managing an evidence-based integrated view of our talent programs across the employee lifecycle. The intention for the Senior Specialist, Quality of Talent is to create a data and feedback loop between all of our talent programs to inform recommendations and innovations. In order to be successful, the right candidate will have experience with data analysis and dashboards.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Identifies opportunities to integrate talent information (individual and programmatic) across the employee lifecycle to support overall talent strategy
- Partners with People Analytics to create and roll out talent dashboards to appropriate stakeholders
- Analysis and reporting for deep insights into the efficacy and gaps across talent programs
- Makes recommendations for talent and workforce programs based on talent data across the employee lifecycle
- Completes ongoing management and maintenance of proprietary assessments to ensure effectiveness and outcomes
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years experience managing programs related to HR, talent and/or workforce (talent management, workforce planning, talent assessment, etc.)
- Proven experience with data in the talent space: hypothesis testing, data analysis, working in dashboard and drawing insights to influence programs and initiatives
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects, meet deadlines, and work with cross-functional partners
- Ability to adapt communication style, be inclusive, and build deep relationships with people from a range of different backgrounds
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both autonomously and in team environments
- Goal oriented, autonomous, attentive to details and organized
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Talent Assessments, Competency Modeling, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Position ID: P29387
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $127,075 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.