Senior Specialist, CRM Project Manager at Merck
New Hires based in the US & Puerto Rico will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption or accommodation to this vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
Our Marketing team is passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and patient analytics, we are able to understand our customers' needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
The Customer Service Management (CSM) team has the responsibility to drive, manage, and implement remote two-way customer service engagements. The CSM team manages customer, consumer, and employee service interactions across communication channels such as digital, social, chat, phone, and mail for all product/ vaccine and company information requests. The CSM team also serves as the designated point of contact for the intake of adverse events, and product quality complaints for the U.S. market.
The CSM Senior Specialist position is a critical role, which has primary responsibility for the execution of the customer service engagement strategy of the contact centers (e.g., National Service Center) which service our customers, consumers, and employees for the enterprise-wide U.S. market. This role ensures the successful development and execution of operational and transformational initiatives in support of our customer engagements.
- Collaboration with IT and the business areas to develop and execute customer engagement technology and capabilities
- Manage the development and execution of contact center work-flow processes and operating procedures to ensure effective and efficient contact center operations and consistent delivery of the desired customer experience
- Ensures company and regulatory compliance requirements are achieved, which includes adherence of appropriate review/ approval processes
- Development and execution of new hire and on-going training of strategic vendors. This includes standard operating procedures, systems, new channel capabilities
- Manage day to day technology operations, problem-solve issues, and oversee SOP system & processes
- Manage the analytical tools/ resources utilized by the CSM team and serve as the subject matter expert
- Analyze and report the status of operations/ key performance metrics, and provide proactive solutions to enhance the customer and agent experience
- Collaboration with strategic vendors to ensure use of technology, issue resolution, training, reporting, and development/execution of operational efficiencies
- Manage the supplier partnership for customer satisfaction survey and external industry insights
- Project Manage assigned initiatives, which can include lead in business requirements, user acceptance testing, and oversight of all project workstreams
- Manage ongoing releases (e.g., Service Cloud, Nice IN Contact) for the contact centers
- Ensures the delivery of the desired customer experience for all customer/employee engagements
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS)
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical/Vaccine Customer Contact Center.
- Complex project management experience which includes the use of technology/ resources for project plans.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills (such as QLIK, Tableau , SharePoint, Salesforce etc.)
- Strong technical aptitude and experience working with multiple systems (such as Service Cloud, Nice IN Contact etc. for the contact centers)
- Ability to work in a fast paced , changing/evolving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experience working with System Integration/Production Issues.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective collaboration skills
- Customer-centric focus
- Ability to optimize operations and champion change
- Process-oriented and attention to detail
- Experience and success in cross-functional leadership and teamwork
- Excellent communication; written, verbal & presentation skills
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Project Management Certification
- Agile Certification.
Our Human Health Division maintains a "patient first, profits later" ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Who we are ...
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for ...
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us-and start making your impact today.
NOTICE FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS
In accordance with Managers' Policy - Job Posting and Employee Placement, all employees subject to this policy are required to have a minimum of twelve (12) months of service in current position prior to applying for open positions.
If you have been offered a separation benefits package, but have not yet reached your separation date and are offered a position within the salary and geographical parameters as set forth in the Summary Plan Description (SPD) of your separation package, then you are no longer eligible for your separation benefits package. To discuss in more detail, please contact your HRBP or Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
US and Puerto Rico Residents Only:
Our company is committed to inclusion, ensuring that candidates can engage in a hiring process that exhibits their true capabilities. Please click here if you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another's thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: