Veda helps patients get the care they need by untangling complex data management problems using advanced scientific approaches and in-depth collaboration. Our technology reflects what our people provide: quality without ego, honesty backed by science, and warmth in an industry not known for having much heat.
Veda is made up of talented professionals that are driven to do meaningful work to change healthcare from the inside out. We are also friends, parents, partners and caregivers. Veda’s benefits reflect our values—we offer fully paid, low or no-deductible medical, dental and vision insurance for our employees and their families. We ensure that employees can take time off to recharge and have flexibility to care for themselves and their families.
Veda is looking for sharp-minded do-gooders who share our values:
Collaboration Working together to identify solutions to current problems
Openness Actively listening, sharing and holding space for new ideas, perspectives and people
Integrity Doing the right thing, honestly and transparently.
Grit Displaying passion and perseverance to achieve our goals.
Ready to build the future with us?
About the Position:
The Senior Scrum Master is responsible for planning, scheduling, executing technical projects and owns the cross-department communication with all stakeholders including the software development teams, operations/delivery teams and business development teams.
Success as a Senior Scrum Master will be evaluated based on the ability to manage projects and deliverables. On a day-to-day basis the Technical Project Manager will be hands on with the software development teams and making sure the development teams are on the right track to achieve the established milestones.
- You’ll be a pivotal part of an agile team that values quick iteration, continuous improvement and scalable process
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to evaluate, review and analyze the roadmap and requirements to plan the delivery schedules and cadence
- Collaborate with Data Science, Customer Success and Implementation Specialists to manage the project schedules and expectations
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data to your team’s capacity and manage the velocity to achieve the highest level of competency as a team
- Manage the risk by actively mitigating risks and resolving issues throughout the project
- Manage communications with all the stakeholders to keep them well informed about the project from the beginning to the end
- You have a demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods; You know which methodologies fit for the projects and teams but you are not attached to a single paradigm
- You have successful experience working closely with product engineering teams
- You are organized and Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- You have an excellent track record of communicating the project status to the executives effectively and are very comfortable communicating with non-technical and technical stakeholders alike.
- You have a bias toward action and enjoy fast paced and challenging environment
- 8+ years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager, a Scrum Master, a Program manager or management roles in Program management office or Engineering
- Experience managing a portfolio of enterprise software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field (Master’s degree including MBA preferred)
- Project management formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Experience as an engineer or a product manager is a plus
Our COVID Commitment: Veda is committed to prioritizing the health, safety and emotional well being of our employees and their families. Veda has always embraced the benefit of each employee working remotely, collaboratively.
All employees are required to be located within the USA.
We look forward to learning more about you -- apply to join the Veda team today!