Senior Salesforce Project Manager at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
We are hiring for a Salesforce Project Manager to work with our Enterprise customers! As the Project Manager, you will manage projects for our Enterprise customers by providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, developing designs, and implementing cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and the Force.com platform.
The ideal candidate has experience working with small and large customers and is comfortable with a rapid pace of change. The Project Manager is professional and confident in front of VP and Director-level stakeholders, has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, and thrives when working against tight deadlines. If you appreciate working with cutting edge technology and delivering exciting new digital solutions - then this is the role for you!You'll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor and manage project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects.
- Drive implementations of high-quality AI and digital service solutions
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project, including a focus on building strong customer relationships.
- Facilitate or co-lead with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Assist consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions.
- Plan, initiate & manage Business-to-Business (B2B) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and Artificial Intelligence (AI) software projects.
- Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that client business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers.
- Assess business implications for each project stage.
- Execute role of Agile Scrum Master and guide the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process for systems and product delivery.
- Bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to NeuraFlash every day.
- 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience working in a professional services/consulting environment.
- Experience applying Agile approaches to project management.
- Experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader.
- Experience wit estimation/sizing and SOW/Change Order contracting.
- PMP or Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Salesforce or AI delivery/solution experience, specifically overseeing blueprint and implementation projects on the platform.
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work cohesively within a team and/or effectively as an individual.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or Management.
- Professional and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success.
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.