As a Zipari Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage multiple client projects that involve one or more Zipari products.
- Ensure routine client requests are handled and problems are addressed.
- Oversee all client calls and being an advocate for our clients, ensuring all team members are fully up to speed on product specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Partner with Client Success Management and other various project teams to ensure products are delivered on time and to the agreed upon configurations of clients.
- Create meaningful weekly status reports and facilitate meetings with clients.
- Provide strategic support to teams and key stakeholders with leadership, operational planning, and execution, change management, program design and implementation oversight.
- Engage cross-functional technical leads and program/project managers to build a collaborative, scaled approach to developing and maintaining sustainable business process configurations.
- Manage expectations of both internal and external stakeholders by aligning communications and improving awareness on progress, issues, and risks.
- Maintain high quality assurance standards that support Zipari’s commitment to customer satisfaction and launching exceptional products.
- Evaluate customer feedback and input to figure out the scope and focus areas of future projects.
- Manage project estimation, analysis, requirements and design specifications to effectively define projects and necessary resources.
- Promoting teamwork and a collaborative work environment, coach for performance; assisting with mentoring and career development for staff to help them achieve their performance goals.
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience
- 4+ years interacting w/technical resources
- 4+ years managing Agile projects
- Strong client facing consulting background.
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules.
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support organizational goals.
- Proven track record of planning and implementing an effective program management structure.
- Extensive experience implementing risk management protocols and ensuring the necessary “bottom up” and “top down” communications necessary to make them effective.
- Prior experience in matrix management and managing relationships between IT and the business.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
Why Join Us
- Professional Development: If you want to learn, grow, and develop professionally, Zipari is the place for you! We have a formal professional development program and guides to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
- You’re Making a Difference:You’ll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading healthcare organizations across the country – providing them with solutions that impact the health, safety, and well-being of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.