Senior Project Manager, Software Development at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:47 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
How you will help
We’ll look to you to lead application software projects developing project plans, executing those plans, reporting status, and performing all standard project management practices. You’ll use the best tools for the job to clearly communicate objectives and progress as well as influence project teams to deliver projects on time, on budget and on strategy. You will play an integral part in building a culture of accountability and an agile response for everything yet to come.
What you will do
• Lead and manage large and highly complex software development projects through the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) using industry standard practices and processes including Agile and other hybrid methodologies.
• Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables
• Maintain consistency and compliance to all ceremonies and establish processes
• Perform project planning including task plans, resource, budget estimates sufficient to complete the deliverables
• Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
• Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action and track issues and risks reporting status on a regular basis
• Manage project budgets, timelines, resources, and deliverables• Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
• Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and healthcare data deliverables
• Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility, and results
• Plan Focused: You can articulate an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order to assess, adjust, and replan creating a path to success
• Results Driven: You believe in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
• Positive Leadership: You are invigorated by challenges and engage the team to overcome them
• Analytical Decision Making: You are data driven, testing, and measuring task execution and progress in order to provide status and support decisions
• Purposeful Communication: You are an effective communicator in order to ensure timely deliverables
• Learns Continuously: You expand your knowledge base to enhance performance and seek development opportunities to increase your strengths for current and future needs
• Demonstrated ability to plan/manage/influence project tasks and their completion directly or indirectly
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills being able to present to all levels of leadership
• Ability to work independently to produce results and resolve issues
• Demonstrated strong problem solving, risk assessment, and negotiation skills with experience in managing dependencies
• Shown to have excellent organizational, time management, decision-making skills
• Experience managing software projects, processes, and applying agile techniques
• Demonstrated expertise in project management tools and techniques
Desired skills and experience
• 7+ years of practical experience in software project management, 9+ years of technical team leadership
• Demonstrates a high-level of experience managing throughout the project lifecycle - project planning, execution, controlling, and closing in a hybrid environment
• Expert practitioner of project and process management methodology, tools, and technics (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, Kanban, Lean, Critical Chain) with a focus on Agile methodologies.
• Experienced in managing large and highly complex mission critical business, software, and customer delivery projects.
• High-level proficient in using standard project management and software development tools such as MS Project, Smart Sheets, Plainview, Jira, Confluence, Trello
• 4-year degree or equivalent experience
• Successfully obtained a Project Management Professional certification, recognized Agile certifications, and working towards other relevant certifications
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description