Senior Project Manager - Cloud Engineering at Relativity (Remote)
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, reporting and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity's internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out. The Project Manager works under direction of managers and more senior team memb ers.
- Guide team as they work with business stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success
- Plan, estimate, and control project costs, including resource planning, to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Identify and manage project resource needs and goals - strategies, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control
- Track and report on project risks, progress, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Guide team in the maintenance of project management guidelines, training programs, policies, and procedures
- Develop SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions and services
- Oversee vendor management to ensure outsourced tasks meet contract expectations, Relativity standards, and are delivered on time
- Act as liaison between Service Delivery stakeholders to strengthen understanding of business-aligned goals
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures in order to improve operations
- Adhere to and promote Relativity standard project management tools, procedures and best practices
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline, or at least three to five years of experience leading medium to large information technology projects (e.g. software development, system implementations, business analysis, and process re-engineering) through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Excellent experience in working in cross-functional teams towards common goals
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent knowledge of project management techniques and tools ( e.g, Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
- Excellent knowledge of or familiarity with multiple Technology Infrastructure concepts such as Servers, Virtualization, Networking, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing
- Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project, and JIRA
- Scrum Master Certification
- PMP or PMI Certification is a plus
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.