Senior Project Manager - CDMS (Remote) at Veeva
| Raleigh-Durham, NC | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 5, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Tired of working with old EDC technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials, data and data are managed? Veeva’s Vault Electronic Data Capture (EDC) application will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team!
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Project Managers who have deep project management and clinical trial expertise and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial data and content with Vault EDC.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Work with the project team to scope required effort and define timelines
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support clinical trial with the Vault EDC platform
- Works closely with the customer and project team to identify and ensure delivery against key business drivers
- Lead and mentor talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution.
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Experience in services pre-sales activities including defining customer needs, scoping engagements, and delivering Statements of Work
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets
- Assess and track project risk and develop contingency plans as necessary
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- Assure process compliance with all regulatory and Veeva procedural requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- 5+ years’ direct experience working with EDC clinical software solutions in clinical operations, and/or trial management in a project management/consultant role
- Working Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for clinical systems
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to implement a Clinical solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Logical approach to problem solving and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 25-30% (may include international)
Nice to Have
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations).
- Direct experience with systems such as Medidata RAVE, Oracle/Phase Forward InForm, Medidata Balance, Oracle IRT, IVRS, coding applications, eSource, and other clinical technologies
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a software professional services organization or consulting background is preferred
- Experience working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment
- Consulting experience
- MS Project experience, PMP certification
- Experience in services delivery management
Perks & Requirements
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
Read Full Job Description