Senior Project Coordinator- Global Market Access at UL Solutions (Raleigh, NC)
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL Solutions stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
At UL Solutions, we apply our scientific expertise and data to everything from material selection and product design to large-scale production and end-of-life. Our Plastics Recognition Program is globally recognized and can help our customers demonstrate the safety, quality and suitability of the materials based on a specific set of third-party performance credentials. We will work with our customers to help overcome manufacturing challenges, comply with regulatory requirements and bring safer products to the global market as quickly as possible.
What you'll learn & achieve:
Our CTECH business contributes to society's progress by enabling the adoption of new technologies. We want to be the best service provider for services that enable customers to successfully launch electronic and wireless products that are safe, compliant and delight their end users. Being the best means being able to serve the most demanding customers, the latest technologies and product innovations while consistently providing outstanding quality, service and value, so that we make every customer an advocate of UL Solutions and sustain market leadership in the areas we compete in.
This position is to be a part of the Global Market Access (GMA) team in Consumer, Medical & Information Technologies department. Individual will independent manage execution and timely completion of GMA projects by analyzing project scope and determining project specifications, establishing test programs if necessary for product investigations, analyzing test programs for adequacy and sequence, examining samples for compliance with UL requirements, and preparing documentation and reports for clients.
- Determines GMA project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determines project specifications such as cost, time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction.
- Initiates communication with clients to promote and explain the benefits of new and existing services. Communicates with clients to discuss technical issues, explain UL or GMA procedures and requirements, convey project cost, and negotiate completion date and sample requirements. Acts to address client concerns and to resolve client issues.
- Familiar with applicable standards, company manuals and appropriate technical literature.
- Coordinates GMA activities by preparing relevant documentation for identified countries and any additional instructions whether testing is state-side or in-country testing, coordinates scheduling and reviewing work with engineering support staff as needed, and establishing completion dates. Coordinates administrative aspects of project management.
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
What makes you a great fit:
Previous Global Market Access (GMA) experience required - minimum of three (3) years.
Bi-lingual in Spanish or Japanese a plus.
What you'll experience working at UL:
- Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn't new. Making the world a safer, more secure, and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you'll almost always hear, "the people." Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We're able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers create. We're inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
- Total Rewards: The salary range for this position is $60,600.00-$90,000.00 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position. All employees at UL Solutions are eligible for annual bonus compensation. The target for this position is 10% of the base salary offered. Employees are eligible for health benefits such as medical, dental and vision; wellness benefits such as mental & financial health; and retirement savings (401K) commensurate with the standard rewards offered in each individual location or country, for the relevant position level. We also provide employees with paid time off including vacation (15 days), holiday including floating holidays (12 days) and sick time off (72 hours). Internal applicants with questions related to the Total Rewards for this position should submit a ticket via askHR for more insights
Working at UL Solutions is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com