Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Tech Enablement Program Manager to join our newly-formed team focused on upskilling, accelerating, and evolving the capability of Reddit's engineering teams! You would be just the second hire within this new function that sits within Reddit's Talent Enablement org. As the primary partner for the team's manager, you will have the opportunity to co-found a Tech Enablement function from the ground up by helping to define and execute our new team's strategy.
About the Role:
The primary goal of this role is to partner with the Manager to establish the newly formed Tech Enablement team as a value to the Tech Organization. This role will be highly dynamic and will be working on a variety of different projects. Examples of projects could be:
- Drive experiments and document patterns of learning experiences that drive highest engagement and impact, and scale across the org
- Research and write design documents to help teams and leaders
- Co-drive Engineering Manager initiatives and curate the best solutions for more formalized Engineering Manager support programs
- Product manage and build prototypes of tools that can help all our Tech Org quantify their skills and use the data for growth initiatives
- Establish a reporting process for stakeholders
- Change management of new tools, technology, and processes
- Help functional organizations build internal capability for upskilling
- Facilitate and improve our Tech Onboarding program
- Drive our internal mentorship programs
- If any of these sound exciting to you we would love to connect with you!
Given that Tech Enablement is a newly-formed team, the ideal candidate thrives in the creation of new things, but is also a disciplined finisher and can manage several projects while driving them to completion. This person will be a thought partner to the Manager of the team and will share execution tasks, so will need to be a strong collaborator and team player.
Ideal experience includes:
- 5+ years of experience supporting software engineering teams in either, organizational development, Technical Training, engineering coaching, or technical program management
- Building learning programs for a primary audience of Software Engineering teams and orgs
- Experience with program management and experimentation frameworks to deliver innovation and iterate on value-add over time
- Experience with organizational transformation and change management with skill or process adoption, or forming of teams and organizations
- Strong written communication skills and consulting experience
- Familiarity with software engineering culture and typical development processes and flow.
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].