Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The global Strategic Programs team within Talent Acquisition is seeking a collaborative, innovative Senior Program Manager to help us design, build and execute on a key strategic program! You will drive quality, efficiency and velocity for all of Atlassian through the expansion and adoption of our global program. You’ll also have the opportunity to partner on the mission and vision for the team.
In this role you’ll get to:
Partner and provide strategic direction with the team to help reach our program goals at a global level.
Drive and own a variety of project streams for various business groups within the program.
Ability to build and drive agendas, activities and set clear milestones for each project stream
Responsible for delivery of program outcomes as the driver of relevant project streams
Build positive relationships and collaborative partnerships with various cross functional teams across the business as we engage with them.
Gain an in-depth understanding of current state and industry best-in-class practices, and then devise a strategy on how we can apply them to our program.
Engage with key leaders within each business stream and influence and motivate change.
Effectively communicate and flex your comms style with partners and ensure you maintain regular updates on the program. You will also need to be comfortable with presenting your ideas to an audience of key leaders on a frequent basis.
Partner with the TA Operations and People Analytics functions to deliver quality metrics that drive priorities, measure outcomes and efficacy and enable better decision-making.
Investigate trends and innovations; use the knowledge to advise how we can improve our program.
Ensure a diversity, equity and inclusion lens is coordinated into all our processes and programs.
On your first day, we expect you to have:
- Strong strategic Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, People programs, or related experience. Preferably gained in dynamic companies with outstanding talent management practices in learning strategy, analytics, performance management, talent development, and program management.
- Successful track record in building, implementing, and delivering key people programs and showing direct, positive linkages to the achievement of business strategy.
- Experience in building and delivering global talent programs agenda with specific subject matter expertise in candidate assessments.
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence, organisational savviness, execution skills (strategy through implementation) and executive presence.
- Collaborative and influential in partnering with other teams.
- Experience leading large-scale, sophisticated change and transformations.
- Formal training in Agile methodology is beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.