Senior Program Manager, Security PMO (Remote) at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Program Manager, Security PMO.Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
This position is needed to lead and drive the portfolio of strategic initiatives to increase Trust & Security’s organizational capabilities and effectiveness. The Senior Security Program Manager will organize, structure, and drive the delivery of our internal security programs. As a leader within the security team, you will have responsibility for driving the success of our strategic plans, coordinating delivery, communicating cross-functionally on our programs, and enabling our Trust & Security Twilions for success.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Support complex programs to help Twilio Trust & Security team achieve its business priorities.
- Provide leverage and support to Trust & Security managers and leaders as they deliver on their objectives.
- Lead prioritized projects that deliver on the highest level objectives of the Trust & Security team
- Closely partner with the Senior Manager, Security to enhance program reporting efficiencies for long term planning initiatives.
- Lead, motivate and influence team members to embrace change and adopt programs.
- Identify and navigate across cross-functional dependencies and ensure strategic alignment across all stakeholders.
- Promote and assist teams in implementing program and project management best practices.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of experience in tactical project management of strategic initiatives, ideally in security field
- Ability to focus at an individual project level, with a broad understanding of how all projects work together to drive the success of Trust & Security
- Ability to influence without authority (both horizontally and vertically): analytical talent and leadership along with the capacity to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Significant experience with issue and project tracking systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous requirements.
- High emotional intelligence; collaboration and relationship-building is key.
- Process and detail oriented, yet comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build relationships
- Acumen toward collaboration and coordination between groups
- Focus on project delivery in all stages
- 3+ years of experience in program and project management in information security, compliance or risk management fields.
- Significant experience with visualization, project management and collaboration platforms. Airtable experience is a plus.
- Experience supporting large and diverse teams within an organization.
This role will be remote and based in the US.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $105,728 - $166,144.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.