Senior Program Manager (remote) at Ad Hoc (Philadelphia, PA)
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager for our CMS Programs. Our ideal candidate will live within the DC/Baltimore region.
Senior Program Managers are responsible for budget management, coordinating operations, finance projection, reconciliation, and personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful. Senior Program Managers manage program team members, manage performance, and establish standard operating procedures to help control any risks associated with the programs.
Work on things that matter
Working at Ad Hoc means putting your time and skills towards helping the government better serve the public. Our teams connect Veterans with services designed for their needs, help millions of people access affordable health care, and support important programs like Head Start. As we work with agencies to deliver critical services, we’re also changing how the government thinks about and uses technology.
Built for a remote life
Ad Hoc is remote-first and remote-always. We’ve designed our culture, communications, and tools to support a nationwide team since the beginning. Being remote by design allows Ad Hoc to bring the best people onto our teams and give them the freedom to create a work environment that fits their lives. With a generous PTO policy and Slack channels for every interest (from bird watching to space nerds to home decor), our company culture acknowledges all the things happening in your life. Maybe you need to adjust your schedule to care for your family or take a bike ride. At Ad Hoc, that’s welcomed.
What matters most
Ad Hoc values acceptance, accountability, and humility. We aren’t heroes. We leave our egos at the door to learn from our mistakes and improve the process for the next time. We’re a team that loves the challenge of government-size projects and loves to see our customers succeed. We build small, inclusive teams to bring the best of consumer technology to the problems of government.
What you'll do as a Senior Program Manager for CMS
- Work with stakeholders including Program Managers, Portfolio Leads, Account Executives and other stakeholders to manage current work on and drive future opportunities aligned with existing BPA
- Assist cabinet level federal agencies in adopting flexible Agile methodology support to accomplish IT development projects across the agency in critical areas
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements for both master contract and task orders, including labor schedules, terms and conditions, and reporting requirements
- Support business development activities by helping identify and drive organic growth opportunities and partners with key stakeholders to maximize contract utilization and task order pursuit
- Agile thought leadership, development methodologies and proven delivery track record
- Maintain a solid understanding of the relevant competitive landscape across variety of contract award groups
- Manage prime/subcontractor and customer relationships
- Plan strategically to navigate contract changes and/or conflict
- Oversee finances by managing budget approvals and invoicing
- Manage team members in collaboration with practice leads. Conduct performance reviews
- Interview and select new team members
- Ensure that all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards
Some basic requirements
- As a government contractor, you may be required to obtain a public trust security clearance
- Some of our available roles are on federal contracts may require a degree or additional years of experience as a substitute
- Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- Prior experience working within the Federal Government contracting space, working as a Contracting Officer (CO), working as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR), OR working within a government agency or department
- 8+ years of experience in Business Development, Capture Management, OR Senior Program Management/Administration, including oversight of technically complex task orders
- Understanding of and experience applying FAR Regulations
- Strong working relationships within the Federal Government contracting community
Ad Hoc is a great place to be. Our benefits package includes:
- Company-subsidized health, dental, life and vision insurance
- Use what you need vacation policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year
- $2,000 continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $113,900 - $149,040 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.