Senior Program Manager, Partner Enablement at GitLab
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing impactful training and enablement solutions for GitLab Partner Sales, Solutions Architects, and Channel Account Managers. This role will also help GitLab field team members achieve greater results by enabling them to effectively co-sell with partners.What you’ll do in this role
- Develop and lead the successful execution of enablement programs to ensure partners are equipped with content, resources, tools and training to effectively differentiate and sell the GitLab solution (including onboarding and certification programs)
- Collaborate with Field Enablement colleagues, Portfolio Marketing, and other subject matter experts to extend GitLab sales and solution architect learning solutions to our partner community
- Work closely with the Channel Team to identify and develop core sales training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for partner sales and solution architect audiences
- Own and maintain a partner enablement and certification roadmap across Sales, Solution Architects, and Services (in collaboration with Professional Services)
- Ensure all of the above content is uploaded and kept up-to-date in the LXP
- Build and execute role-based learning solutions to accelerate the time to productivity for new Channel Account Managers and to improve their overall effectiveness and productivity
- Ensure a positive, clean user experience for partners and Channel Account Managers in GitLab Learn (LXP)
- Champion enablement initiatives to promote effective co-selling behavior across the Gitlab field organization
- Ensure alignment of partner enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Leverage Articulate Rise, Zoom, and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of partner enablement investments and programs
- Determine opportunities for improving the partner learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for field enablement activities (all routes to market) throughout the year, which would include incentives, communications, and marketing
- Regularly share best practices and provide constructive coaching and feedback to other members of the team
- Experience in a software sales and/or partner enablement role, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source
- Working knowledge of sales and/or partner training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with enablement concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing partner and/or sales effectiveness strategies, tactics and action plans
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Proven experience building and managing successful B2B partner enablement programs
- Experience growing within a small start-up; strong ability to interact and influence effectively with partners and channel leadership
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; skilled at project and change management and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- The ability to share, and and work in accordance, with GitLab's values
- Ability to use GitLab
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.