Senior Program Manager - Help Program at Ubisoft
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.Job Description
The mission of the Player Experience department is to maximize Ubisoft player satisfaction, through direct and personalized communication, dynamic community management, as well as quick resolution of player incidents.
Within a global, high-visibility environment, the Sr. Program Manager is the lynchpin and primary point of contact for the Help Program. The role works closely with Business, IT and Production departments. The Help Program is a large-scale initiative to optimize the overall customer experience and services through a series of internal optimization and evolution technical projects.
This is a mission for a results-oriented, confident PM with the ability to communicate effectively, progress through ambiguity, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams you work with to successfully deliver on commitments.
This role reports into a San Francisco area-based manager. Role has possibility of remote work dependent on location of candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive programmatic operations for Help/assigned program(s) in a structured, clear and consistent manner
- Own execution of core program management activities. Create and maintain health of corresponding documentation (RACI, risk management plan, communication plan, process management, business update reviews, business requirements, roadmaps and schedules, project charters, KPIs, program nomenclature, governance documentation, program status updates, etc.)
- Work alongside PX Team to ensure overall health of Help program planning and execution is on target. Serve as bridge between strategy and execution. Support strategic and tactical missions and sub-projects/workstreams as needed.
- Ensure alignment and validation of information, action items and ownership across core ops team, steering committee and program stakeholders.
- Maintain accuracy of dashboards, documentation and communications as information is updated. Actively process updates, outcomes, open issues and action items accordingly into project timelines and define program impact and next steps.
- Transparently manage program and workstream schedule planning, activity status and tracking information (roadmap, timelines, status, deadlines, responsibilities) in all relevant tools/formats. Ensure a 360 view of activity status for all defined milestones/tasks/deliverables is available as a centralized, real-time resource.
- Manage program knowledge. Create and maintain centralized program space for documentation. Ensure all documentation is accurate and updated as program details change.
- Serve as an information conduit. Ensure ongoing visibility of program information across program stakeholders through delivery across all defined channels (communications plan (status reports, meetings, etc.), program knowledge repository, etc.).
- Facilitate collaboration among and engage cross-geographical and functional teams; drive consensus, decisions and definition and execution of action items.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Advanced project management capabilities (clear methodology, ability to drive consistent rhythm of operational activities. Lead all PM-based aspects of large, complex initiatives and drive through completion)
- Advanced program management capabilities (ability to balance, execute/oversee and standardize multiple related projects simultaneously while monitoring dependencies)
- Solid experience supporting executive team leaders and working with multiple business units to drive large-scale, complex projects focused on building a product or service with measured results
- Advanced information management and communication capabilities
- You are highly organized, detail-focused, timely, and results-driven. You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability for success of operations
- Ability to motivate and influence senior leadership, key stakeholders, and employee networks across diverse functions in a global org. You are an excellent connector who collaborates, builds consensus, problem solves and helps celebrate wins
- Ability to analyze situations, data/information and use sound judgement to determine the best course of action
- Strong self-awareness, a growth mindset and coachable attitude; you learn from misses and are highly adaptable to changing situations and flexible to different ideas and solutions
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.