Senior Program Manager, Global Sales Enablement- Remote at Accruent
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Global Sales Enablement team:
The Global Sales Enablement team’s mandate is to increase the productivity of our sales teams worldwide. They are the brains behind our sales onboarding and talent development programs, as well as the keepers of key systems and content meant to increase seller efficiency. As a team, they pride themselves on delivering work that is creative, detail-oriented, and easily consumed by our reps.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior Program Manager, Global Sales Enablement to design and execute projects that will increase the productivity of our global Commercial Team. A major objective of this role will be to manage intensive onboarding programs for all new members of the Commercial Team. Other responsibilities include implementing and managing technology solutions and planning our annual training events.
This position reports directly to the Director, Solution Consulting and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Working directly with Product, Sales Leadership, and Marketing teams to support Go-to-Market strategies.
- Working with SMEs to facilitate learning related to our technology, suite of product offerings, and information about our clients and industries.
- Executing, evaluating, and enhancing the role-specific onboarding programs for new hires.
- Coordinating on-going learning opportunities for existing sales professionals.
- Monitoring and measuring effectiveness of all sales enablement efforts, and consistently reporting results and progress.
- Working with sales leaders to analyze performance of existing sales force so that additional training and resources can be prescribed and developed.
- Managing the content repository of sales assets and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Owning identification, implementation, and administration of sales enablement technology solutions.
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma can be considered with requisite experience
- 2+ years working in a software environment
- 2-4 years of professional sales training or program management experience
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, and communication skills required
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
- Multi-media skills and e-learning development skills a plus
- Experience with LMS and CMS platforms
- This job requires minimal travel for trainings and other events
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.#LI-REMOTE