Senior Program Manager - Global Recruiter Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
In this role you will be working directly with the Global Recruiting teams.
- Build out a new Onboarding learning experience for Recruiters, Sourcers and Coordinators. Assembling and curating the correct learning material and sources to enable a comprehensive learning program. From company information through systems and tools training and everything in-between. Graduates of program will be ServiceNow certified in recruiting.
- Build out and execute a program to provided trusted recruiter guidance on compliance, soft skills, strategic problem solving for hard to fill jobs, share market intel and best practices to enable and assist recruiters in attracting quality hires and improving time to fill metrics.
- Build and manage the new Associate Recruiter program, provide global governance to program, ensure consistency in global and regional experiences, create collaboration spaces and monitor metrics on program.
This role will report into Talent Acquisition Operations team and will also have opportunities to work on transformation global projects; systems, processes and user experiences.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 6+ years project / program management experience (HR related projects a plus)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or PMI methodology, a plus
- Extensive knowledge in recruiting best practices, with the ability to provide value added guidance
- Must be able to create strong partnerships to become a trusted advisor of TA team members.
- Must be able to 'Dream Big' on the art of the possible with future standard in TA.
- Must be masterful at TA Metrics
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.