Senior Product Manager - Data Integrations at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for an experienced product manager that will drive the vision of commerce data integrations which will fuel a wide range of product capabilities from personalization to analytics across the Adobe Experience Cloud portfolio. You will develop a deep understanding of Magento Commerce data, the data platform technologies at Adobe and lead the team around product initiatives for integrating commerce data into Adobe platforms and products. In addition, you'll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, product marketing & technology partners to align your roadmap with the broad set of Adobe Experience Cloud platform technologies and products.
- Actively develop a detailed understanding of Adobe’s digital experience products and the data platforms that power them
- Cultivate partnerships with teams working across the Adobe digital experience portfolio from data engineering, product management, technical sales, and infrastructure teams to drive data platform integrations, and core data services
- Consider internal and external opportunities and be opinionated on cost/benefit tradeoffs
- Develop and manage the detailed product road map in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate on data strategy and planning, including market and technology review, partner review, and financial due diligence
- Establish a long-term vision for data integrations but also dive deep into the details when needed
- Work with product development in an Agile environment, writing high quality user stories that include robust acceptance criteria
- Develop business cases for new offerings, obtain executive approval to invest and manage product performance to achieve defined objectives
- Strengthen flows of communication and dialog with partner product and platform teams
- Engage with internal partners across the organization to establish alignment, instill confidence, and drive projects to completion
- Collaborate cross-functionally with legal and marketing teams around go-to-market strategy and product announcement
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management or related technical field; 3+ years focused on data pipelines, data integrations or data exchange preferred
- Proven understanding in integration concepts and models such as REST APIs, batch processes, synchronous and asynchronous integrations
- Strong technical understanding of data architecture, data modeling and ability to learn about existing data systems
- Prior experience with web tracking would be a plus
- Strong partner management & cross organization negotiation skills
- Creative problem solver, analytical, data-driven decision-making and quick learner
- Ability to work with considerable ambiguity and un-assisted
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical solution to contacts in varying roles and technical aptitude
- Attention to detail, process oriented & organized
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field; or 10+ years of professional experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1) approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/) and explore the meaningful benefits (http://benefits.adobe.com/) we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.