Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you'll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it - we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The Senior Principal IT Project Manager organizes and enables collaboration and partnership across cross-functional teams, with internal and external partners, executes on strategy & architecture driven initiatives. Drives or assists in communications on strategic initiatives to help drive consensus, achieve clarity and solve business problems. Provides oversight & process guidance for Integration Management activities in the case of a merger or acquisition.
- Drives or assists research and/or brainstorming sessions to help promote a culture of innovation within the department. Translates ideas and concepts into an executable project.
- Provides leadership and guidance to teams/business units where there is no clear organizational ownership yet defined or where products/technology is not yet institutionalized or adopted.
- Mentors and assists more junior team members
- Understands and tracks technology trends and strategies, represent Discover Business Technology when working with external parties.
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Bachelors Information Technology, Project Management or related
- 8+ years Project Management, or related
- In lieu of Education Experience - 10+ years Project Management or related
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants - with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law) . We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.