The Xbox Cloud Gaming team is looking for an experienced P rogram Manager with a track record of delivering experimentation and A/B testing across a wide variety of features and tea ms. This role will provide Program Management leadership for all things experimentation in xCloud, supporting feature PMs, User Researchers and Data Scientists.
Are you obsessed with helping Customer and Partner experiences materialize? Do you love providing data to drive key decisions at all levels of a project? Do y ou have deep knowledge related to software/service readiness through preview programs like Flighting/AB testing/experimentation? Have you helped design and deliver listening systems as an indicator to measure engineering readiness for the ecosystem? If so, we want to talk with you.
You will help drive a culture of data quality and insights across all aspects of Project xCloud . You'll be in on the ground floor, helping build the data and experimentation platform that measur es operational health and release readiness for Xbox's new Cloud Gaming platform.
We are building a platform in Azure that accelerates innovations by testing innovative ideas quickly and reliably. Such as: What factors affect the quality of the cloud gaming user experience?
Collaboration, communications, lean process, transparency , attention to detail, data fluency and self-direction are valued in this position. You will be given plenty of room and support to grow personally and professionally on our high -performing team.Responsibilities
- Work with client and partner teams to gather, document and drive experimentation platform requirements
- Help others identify opportunities to leverage predictive platform usage analytics to define feature requirements and design A/B tests; Nurture partnerships with xCloud Feature Teams, Microsoft Experimentation (ExP) platform engineering, Data Scientists and BI Analysts
- Bring a service-mindset to data delivery for partners
- Plan/design new experimentation service capabilities; Collect and synthesize customer feedback, write PM specs and represent cross-team functional requirements to experimentation platform developers
- Develop a highly agile, low cost, and low maintenance experimentation program; Ask questions, listen, drive alignment, and influence across the organization
- Analyze experimentation service use and optimize the experimentation cycle
- Engage with senior management in making key business decisions
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture that values customer passion, continuous improvement and innovation
- 5 + years of d emonstrated software product management with experience designing and running experiments and A/B testing
- Master's degree in quantitative field, or equivalent of work experience
- 3 + years of experience leading agile process and proven success in shipping at high cadence
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration skills ability to drive results across multiple organizations
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
- E xperience with big data and reporting stack s
- E xperience designing / operating online services including defining and improving operational / business metrics
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.