Senior Partner GTM Program Manager (Remote) at Twilio
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Partner GTM Program Manager.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to scale GTM initiatives for one of Twilio’s highest potential segments, Consulting Partners. You will be building and developing new and innovative Global GTM programs to drive partner pipeline and Twilio revenue for our Consulting Partners from pilot to GA. We are looking for a strong business generalist with experience implementing thoughtful operations and processes, which break down tough business problems and build trust-based relationships at all levels of the organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build new partner GTM programs by defining, establishing, and maintaining a consistent, traceable decision-making process across internal and external stakeholders.
- Author GTM proposals and business cases to navigate complex decisions that require striking the right balance between business growth and risk mitigation objectives.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to help build pilot programs, while planning for the programs to mature and scale.
- Create and deep dive into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, and follow through with action-oriented insights.
- Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans and program managing as needed to deliver improvements to senior leadership.
- Scale global execution and success while cultivating and strengthening Twilio’s relationships with Consulting Partners.
- Interlock with partner regional leads to co-define, synthesize, and prioritize GTM programs.
- Enable “better together” excellence by outlining partnership governance, self-serve & repeatable processes, and joint business/executive reviews and QBRs.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7+ years of experience in business operations at a technology firm or management consulting.
- Proven ability implementing cross functional projects with tech and non-tech teams to achieve business results.
- Accountable with a sense of urgency and bias for action, and capable of leading teams by influence.
- Experience in establishing operational cadence and continuously drive better outcomes.
- A natural strategic problem-solver. You are comfortable with ambiguity and 80/20 thinking to quickly tease through complexity and bring structure to chaos. You effectively identify and articulate implications up and downstream, taking action or calling out as appropriate.
- Developed and successfully grew business via partner go-to-market strategies and regional execution.
- Ability to effectively build relationships and communicate across all levels of the organization: from engineers to executives, and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to leadership.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Growth minded with line of sight on long term strategies while impacting short term opportunities
- Direct experience in building partner programs from pilot to scale
- Familiarity with data handling (SFDC, Looker, Tableau, Excel knowledge)
- A high degree of business analytics and financial model acumen, MBA is a plus
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 15% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $87,360 - $124,800.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.