BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
We are seeking an experienced and “results-oriented” Project Manager to drive operational excellence for the Operations test strategy and programs team. You will be in the forefront working across multiple functional organizations within Pure and to optimize operational efficiencies. With your passion for project management, you will help to define the future of how Pure Storage scales and supports its continually increasing global demand.
- Lead multiple Operations teams on test strategy and project activities.
- Provide project management training and guidance to junior team members
- Manage projects in concert with internal cross-functional stakeholders, functional core teams and contract manufacturers.
- Drive planning and execution of deliverables for multiple projects with your cross functional core teams.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to improve internal processes and support quality across Operations
- Develop & drive new process initiatives and streamline existing processes to ensure efficiencies at scale.
- Provide comprehensive and consistent project visibility to stakeholders, executives and team members via portals, dashboards and metrics.
- Use exceptional communication skills to accurately convey project strategy, program risks & dependencies, manage issues & mitigations that deliver on the overall success of the projects and related programs..
What you'll bring to this role:
- PMP Certified with SCRUM experience a plus
- 10+ years of a strong, proven track record in one or more of the following disciplines: Program and Project Management / New Product Introduction Manufacturing / Process automation.
- Understanding of global supply chain and manufacturing test engineering practices
- Sound organizational, project management, communication skills and product life cycle knowledge.
- Track record of taking end-to-end ownership, solving problems and successfully delivering results and has an unrelenting tenacity to get things done.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Willing to help train and mentor leads to become better project managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, quantitative/technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.