Senior Manager, Program Management (Remote Eligible)
Capital One is seeking a strong and experienced Senior Manager (Program Management) to support the development and delivery of key solutions in a cloud first technology environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record of delivering solutions right from planning to execution as well as rigorous analytical skills experience with developing new initiatives. They will oversee scoping and planning, anticipate bottlenecks, escalate when necessary, and ultimately deliver a program that secures Capital One's environment. They will be a clear thinker, thrive in working across teams, and be an expert in dealing with ambiguity.
Who You Are:
- You exhibit strong influencing skills and can effectively drive project efforts
- You are a collaborator. You have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders
- You can work independently with unwavering professionalism
- You bring in cyber technical knowledge to support large scale projects within Cyber organization (specifically within Cyber operations space)
What You'll Own:
- You will support large complex cross-departmental efforts
- You will leverage problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent
- You will focus on projects that are part of our key priorities of the technology organization
- You will plan, design, manage, and execute project plans to ensure delivery in a dynamic environment
- You will build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional key stakeholders to understand processes and drive results
- You will creatively solve problems and think outside of the box to help remove barriers and challenges
- Identify ways to improve and streamline processes
- Creates executive-ready presentations and materials
- Manages special projects autonomously and through partnership with cross functional teams
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 7 years of experience in project or program management
- At least 2 years of experience supporting or working within technology
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience in Program Management
- 2+ years of corporate management consulting experience
- 1+ years of experience leading in a Cyber focused organization
- 1+ years of experience working in a cloud environment
- 1+ years of experience working in supporting cyber operations (Log Management and Monitoring)
- 1+ years of Financial Services industry experience
- Project Management (PMP) or Program Management (PgMP) certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).