About Digital Technology
We're not yesterday's IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We're redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth.
We're all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow's journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers-when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Take small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, promoting outcomes and benefit tracking.
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan, and manage all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and delivery within budget constraints.
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile.
- Manage multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Responsible for Scrum rituals: Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.
- Responsible for sprint progress tracking and reporting using Agile tools.
- Create crisp and complete status reporting to support projects or program communication.
- Provide overall communication and interfaces with all teams participating in program delivery, including business and other IT functional areas.
To be successful in this role you have:
- MUST HAVE: 8+ years of project / program management experience.
- Experience managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more departments.
- Experience guiding teams and overcoming project hurdles/obstacles.
- Experience with Agile is a plus:
- Agile traits and techniques
- Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement
- Large Program Experience required
- MUST HAVE: at least 4 years as scrum master, dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects preferably with Learning Management Systems
- Scrum master managing multiple scrum teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- PMP Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.